Walking Journey.

Today I totally chased away my Monday Blues by spending quality time with Sister. It's been awhile since we last went out together like this and I'm glad to have had the chance to do so today! 

Weeks ago, we booked an appointment for manicure from Deal.com.sg and this day finally came :) 
To kick-start the day, we had The Soup Spoon for brunch!

This time round, we had our manicure done at Nails Parade, located at Tiong Bahru. It can be spotted easily as you exit towards Jalan Membina, out from the MRT station. 

To be honest, I was expecting the place to be slightly run-down since it's not a very modern area (at least for the youngsters, I suppose). But to my surprise, the shop was prettily designed with light purple walls and some deco which could be compared to those you can find in shopping malls. It's quite a small shop, catering to only 3 customers with only 2 manicurists available. 


With the $18 Gelish Manicure deal, we could only choose from 1) Gradient 2) French, total of 2 colors available). Both of us chose to have alternate colors and we're super satisfied with what we have!! Since both of us have very weak nails, we're recommended to put on 4 protective layers: primer, top coat, base coat and strengthener - all for just $8! Yep, not hard-selling but I thought it was a pretty good deal so I gave it a try. My nails have never felt so secured before :)

Thank you Ruiqi and Michelle for being such great manicurists! It's safe to say this is the best manicure I've ever been to, and would love to head back again even without the deal! 


Unfortunately, most of the cafes were either closed on Monday or not operating during 3-6PM. We managed to settle down at FLOCK Cafe after rejecting P.S Cafe since it didn't satisfy my sister's cake craving. 





This young lady that attended to us was very nice! She patiently introduced to us each of the cakes on display, and also recommended the best-selling flavour (Banoffee: Banana with a layer of coffee on top or was it vice versa HAHA I couldn't remember!)


While I had the cheesecake, sister settled for an Orange Bun. I thought it was not bad. But both of us definitely loved the Iced Mocha! Thumbs up for that :)


Did I mention this cafe-treat was on me?! I guess I'm an awesome sister!




- Started our walking journey at Moh Guan Terrace
- Saw lots of poor elderly staying around the area (Their lifestyles were really simple and I admired them for being able to survive this way)
- Down towards Great World City
- Direction heading towards Orchard, but diverted route to Paterson Road,
- Chatsworth Rd where all the rich-people houses were
- Non-stop walking, past so many embassies
- More rich-people houses
- Cluny Road
- entered Botanic Garden from entrance beside Gleneagles Hosp.
- Finally found Halia Restaurant and Food For Thought but rejected by sister again
- Finally out of Botanic Garden
- Trained down to Holland V 

Total Distance: At least 10km walk.
- Almost died but survived.

And yes I didn't have proper meals the entire day, survived today with very little food - what you see on this post was what I had for today's tummy. 


I guess it's a pretty good walk with acceptable weather not ruining my day! Hopefully it's enough to shape my ass and legs, and flush out the toxins from my body for today?!?! HAHAH BYE.

x.