Updates | Hiatus

Not much to update, so here're just some photos to keep the space alive!  

Tuesday's lunch at home with Sister. 

Before doing grocery shopping, I met up w J to get my cupcake baked by her! Thanks for that again :)

And I realized I havent been updating my selfie ever since I put on braces hahaha I think it's very important to keep track of the progress of my teeth, so maybe I should take more selfies from now on.



ANW I'll be on hiatus for the next few days to come tho I'll try to update as much as I can! Will be busy with preparing my last two papers so forgive me!

Howeverrrr here's what you can expect from my next few up-and-coming posts:
* Teadot Cafe
* Assembly Coffee
* Department Of Caffeine
* Dean & Deluca/Canele
* Dates with loved ones

ARE YOU EXCITED BECAUSE I AM! I'll be cafehopping a lot after my exams/during my holidays so do look forward to coming back to this space often! You can also stay tuned to my Instagram for live updates (@xwmin) ;)

All the best to those having exams and do enjoy your long break after that! 
x.