TGIF Special Edition: Happy Valentines' Day!

It's Friday; it's Valentines' Day! 

Attached or not, just find a good companion and spend the entire day greatly with laughter and happiness! Nothing beats being happy with the right companion :) EVERYONE deserves to be happy, not just the attached ones.

For the attached ones, it's best to treat your partner special like today, and any other day. You've a partner for a reason, not just to be extra loving and caring on special dates!!

Valentines' Day isn't all about money. You need no $100 roses, 99 pink/red roses with a cute stuffed toy among them. All you need is efforts and appreciation. Put in the effort, and your partner will appreciate it when they know you're sincere in what you've done. :)

It's our first time spending Valentines' Day as an individual, and I'm glad we spent it together, so it's the first for the both of us either way!
Got Canele's macaroons just for B! Well it's not my fault they ran out of Rose flavor, or any flavor with the shade of red.... Hahaha.

P.S. I got Le Royale for my sist as well bc they looked so pretty but I got them smashed once I reached home oh my god NOT MY FAULT for the shaky train ride!

You'll prolly be expecting us to go to some high-end restaurant, or a very chic-looking cafe since it's our first V Day together, BUT NO!

I told B I wanted to keep this day special by staying home, whipping up a dish for each other so as to stay away from the crowd in town. Yes, everywhere I go in town were couples with roses. How mainstream is that?


I was in-charged of the side dishes (mashed potatoes and baby carrots), as well as cooking his chicken fillet and the egg omelette (which I'm very proud of bc oh my it's so 'up there' HAHA.) and he's in-charged of my salmon! I think I did a pretty decent job, and same goes to him HAHA.

After dinner, we caught The Starving Games and Frozen as our midnight movie marathon! I think it's really nice to spend it this simple. :)

And here's a simple card I (secretly) did for B but eventually he saw me writing a card in the bedroom.
Sorry for that really .... childish looking card but I thought it looked cute. Of course, not forgetting a long message written behind! Teehee.

x

Woke up with empty tummy so it's time to head down to MacD for a scrumptious breakfast!!! I haven't been having it for the longest time I swear. 

Apparently my appetite was at least 3 times bigger than his?! I just had to get a Breakfast Deluxe on a Saturday morning~

Before I end this post, I just want to say...
Thank you for never wanting to leave me and always trying to stay by my side, giving me whatever you can just to make me happy (or at least not making me sad). Love you <3

x.