TGIF//Skin issues

So I guess TGIF here means:
1) Thank God I've Friends
2) Thank God It's Friday
3) Thank God It's Finals..........
bc I just had a paper in the morning but I guess the back section was kinda f***** up - everyone think that way! Overall it was stilllll manageable!

It's not the best time to visit Holland V since the place gets more alive at the end of the day, but I still enjoyed myself! Good companion matters most :)

Heard of the sentence 'But first.... Coffee.'?! That's right, Mocha Frappe on an empty stomach. I just can't live without coffee especially mocha!!!




One of the girls's boyfriend came and before J and I leave, we volunteered to be their photographers bc everything was just perfect there - good lighting and props and cute couple ;) J took on the 'professional photographer' role while I was on the blooper side HAHA

Aww that blissful smile of the guy to show how in love he is! I think I did I pretty decent job here, didn't I?!


May God bless you two and wishing both of you happiness!

Left with just J and I, we went off to Mu Parlour bc I've been wanting to check this place out and boy did I not regret, I LOVE the furniture and how spacious the cafe was! I believe it will be even prettier at night with the dim orange lights I often see when I look up to the cafe while strolling down the oh-so-alive street of Holland V. :)


Eggs Benedict - Poached eggs, Brioche, Salad. ($11)

I guess it's pretty common for cafes to have Eggs Benedict, so I'm just curious how each cafe's look and taste like. 
For Mu Parlour, I like how the brioche have a texture so similar to a croissant. It appeared to be hard but when your knife cuts down, it's just sooo soft!
On the down side I found the portion of the dressing slightly generous, but was thankful that the taste wasn't too strong.

The entire combination of the brioche and poached eggs were great so I'm pretty loving this. Simple, clean and delicious. Thumbs up! ;)

x

Just in case any of you are wondering why my skin condition's back to a horrible state, that's because my sensitive skin acted up again! It seems to be related to my make-up. Doct was suspecting that the reason why my skin problem still persists even after ditching the previous moisturizer is that my concealer doesn't even suit my skin and I didn't realize that was the problem :( 

5th day into my new skin care routine and no make-up, I'm praying hard to be able to see good improvements in the next few months :)


Can't wait to see bf tmr <3

x.