TGIF//Simple Saturday

A continuation from Friday's post! 

Not long after I came home, I left house again to head back to school just to meet up with my secondary school clique! Really miss them a lot even tho most of us are in the same campus, but we hardly bump into each other and even if so, 'hi' and 'bye' are the only things we can say to one another :(






Thank you HM for the polaroids! I find that these films are such expensive photos but she's so generous in sharing them and keeping only a few for herself. :')


Midnight skype w B~

x

Saturday was just a simple one, spending time w B but this time we didn't head out! Time to take a break from town and the outside world, so we simply stayed home and I suggested cooking our own dinner! 

In my opinion, cooking is a really good way to bond with your partner and it's a pocket-friendly activity both can be engaged! You also get to understand what each other likes to eat :) I kinda like grocery-shopping more than clothes-shopping!



Tonight's menu was cheesy Alfredo with hot & spicy chicken! It's Korean-Western but ugh whatever, edible and yummy. 
P.S. Wearing couple tee and cooking is sucha fun thing!



Finally got the chance to wear this top out! Got it from my bestf during our flea months ago, only $1! 



Much love,
x.