Some people.

Today's just another day
where all my feelings inside me just gathered.
It's as though my feelings have this 'weekly meeting', now that I come to think of it!
Feelings are indeed WEIRD.

I've always laughed at people who said "I can't live without you",
because the only thing that came into my mind was "Aren't you alive before you even met this person?"
But now that I'm somewhat experiencing such things, I finally understand how they come to have this thinking.

People come and go.
Those that leave, taught you a lesson - to not waste time holding onto things that aren't meant to be yours.
Those that stay, gave you good memories - anything and everything nice to remember.
From that moment when you've came across them in life, they ARE part of your life, unknowingly.
Don't you sometimes have this empty feeling in you when this person leaves you even just for awhile?
That's how I know whether or not this person have became part of my life, at least to me.
I categorized them as "The Special Ones".

While it's true that before they met you, you are living happily (or sadly),
amazingly once you met them, they made changes to your life;
they gave you happier life to lead, making you a happy or happier person.

These people I'm saying, are those that came in for good and will never choose to leave you no matter what.
I thank them for existing in my life.

x.