My Own Journey: Artistry.

As the title of this post suggests, today's "My Own Journey" is down at Jalan Pinang!

After school (which was only 30-minute long), I took a very long bus ride by myself all the way to Jalan Pinang. While on bus, I downloaded the app called 'Burpple' which looked like this when opened:


My tummy was empty then, and I'm aware that there are pretty much lots of cafes to visit around the area I'm going so I thought I'd want to know what's hidden there! 

With the help of this app, I managed to discover 'Artistry' cafe!
It was about 12PM when I reached, and surprisingly the surrounding was quiet, so I chose the outdoor seats. The indoor seats were filled and there weren't much tables available anyway. 

Unfortunately there wasn't menu displayed outside apart from the chalkboard which briefly stated what they're selling! Being my virgin trip to Artistry, I simply walked into the cafe without knowing what to do. 


The only menu I saw was right in front of the counter (which kinda stressed me to order quickly just in case there's gonna be a long queue) and the drinks menu were displayed high up on the wall, behind the counter.


I settled for a cup of Mocha (as usual) and ordered waffles too! Such a pity there wasn't pancakes. I think there was, but not of my style! If I didn't remember wrongly, they've got some bacon etc...... I've no idea. I was alone so I quickly browse through the 2-page menu and just settled for anything that appealed to me at that moment.




Light and airy; crispy on the outer! I bet it would've been perfect if I ordered a scoop of ice-cream, especially during such a warm weather. But nevermind, I guess I'll save it for my next trip!

I'm so glad I chose the outdoor seating because the experience were good. I was near the window, so the baristas just had to place the drinks out of the window on the table, and you can just help yourself! Of course they'll come and serve you personally if you're slightly away from the window.

With all these being said, I'll definitely head back again, this time round with any of my loved ones! :)


TOP: /Quilted top with owl prints/Haji Lane
BOTTOM: /Jeggings (or skinny jeans, whatever)/Bershka
SHOES: /Platforms/MIYOC
BAG: /KKXX/ThyBlackBeauty

Spared myself a few minutes to do window shopping at Haji Lane before I set off for my dental appointment! 

I quite like the idea of travelling alone to discover new things, and then share it here in my blog! 
Let me know how you think of this "My Own Journey" section on my Instagram or tweet to me! And let me know if you'd like me to do more of this? ;) 

x.