初二//Family love.

It's Lunar New Year; Day 2!
I'm glad I had the chance to spend more time with my family. I think it's a very meaningful way to celebrate Chinese New Year and also to kick-start February! Speaking of which, it felt like yesterday was just the day I said "Happy 2014!" but today it went like "Happy February!"

Time flies. Waaaaay too fast, don't you think so?!

For my Feb wish, I just hope I can better manage my time; 
to put my family first, studies second and relationship third. 
I need to learn how to prioritize my stuff!
I know it's not going to be easy but I think what matters most is that I don't give up trying, right? :)

So anyway, here's how I spent my Day 2 of CNY with my family today!






Trying to imitate the olden days people who took photo like really dead serious but I failed terribly HAHAHA this angmor walked past us and he was smiling to himself after seeing how I fooled around with my sister!








Would you please excuse my super duper act cute sister thanks a thousand times.


I had a good time watching sunset with my family and it's really really nice. Weather's kinda nasty but the time spent doing something meaningful all made up to it. 




Can't wait for tmr- Sunday!

x.