新年快乐!

As the title says, Happy New Year! How's your 初一?

First visiting was down at Grandma's house and it was a very very short one bc she needed ample rest. Apparently it hurts me to see how my dad heartaches over her. That's when I realized why people are often getting hurt over people they truly care and love for.

Dress: Unravvel
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Sixties

Shot by my brother because I felt that I can always be weird and funny to come up with all sorts of idea, so taking #ootd shot by him was a good choice I've made, I believe! I just felt awkz to be posing in the public as always but thank goodness the streets were pretty peaceful and empty. :)


Also, I'm so happy to receive my parcel on CNY Eve! Thank you Unravvel for being so efficient :) This is prolly one of the most comfortable outfit I've ever had!

Drove down to Uncle's house for a short gathering before we set off to Bugis just for dinner and visiting the temple! Really crowded with all the families there. 






Taken while I'm in the car, you wouldn't believe that right?! Heh.


Happy Holidays to all! I'm not looking forward to school reopening omg.
x.