Inner thoughts.

Your closest friend might not be your best friend.
Your best friend might not be your closest friend.

I'm someone who clicks with anyone that can hit off well with me; chatting on the same topic and being able to share the same thinking and feelings.

These days without my boy (I have to admit) have been tough. Not only do I have to adapt to life without him, I have to ensure that I can focus on my studies and score well for Common Tests which are on-going this coming week, starting as of today to be exact. As cliche as it may be, "No one said it was easy, but no one said it will be this tough". I've to agree with this totally. It's exactly how I'm feeling for the past few days and even now.

I'm glad to have R with me. My childhood friend. Someone who is always so near yet so far from me. R might not be meeting me everyday or even often, or chat with me frequently, but our friendship remained so strong. Whenever we chatted up, it seems as though nothing has changed, not even a tiny bit. There's totally no awkwardness, and I just share everything I want with her. My deepest feelings and all. I believe she's the only one who knew clearly of what has happened, bc it's not something I'm comfortable with sharing with anyone and everyone.
N
To R (if you're reading this): Thank you for being there for me, even today (like RIGHT NOW)! You've been a wonderful friend and will still be my friend years down the road. Let's grow old together and share our happiness, sadness, laughter, and many more! :]

To my boy: I hope you're doing good, and hopefully your abrasions are slowly recovering well. I won't forget what we've agreed on before we officially got together, and so this decision made will be kept in my heart and mind. This will keep us strong and going well, I believe. Just 4 more days left. We're more than halfway there.