Already missing you

Hungry tummy meets good food @ A.venue Bistro! Lucky enuf to get the 1-for-1 Pasta promo and the tea-break set promo so that made the entire meal super worth it!
Satisfied my craving for some icy cool drink and cream pasta!!! Alfredo is my LOVE.

Homemade Cheesecake *thumbs up* but I hate how they deceived me by not placing any strawberry on top!!! Someone tell me why're they so mean?! Just kidding haha

Shopping here and there and I spent almost 200bux excluding food hah. 

Slacked at *Scape in the early evening. My fave chill-out place during the weekdays!
I'm pretty surprised I'd wear long pants or jeggings or jeans or tights /WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT -whips hair-/ out today but well I LOVE IT! :)



I'M STILL FEELING REALLY AWKWARD OKAY. But thankew Bbg for the pretty shots taken! :-*

AND MORE PHOTOSSSS 












Another #OOTD photo but polaroid instead. 

Today was hella fun and I'll miss her a lot! School's starting so it means less time to spend with my loved ones, especially when next week's filled with NP activities! I'm feeling..... Whatever lah, just kinda mixed. Happy to meet my coursemates and seniors, and get myself adapted to a new environment but on the other hand... Ze sigh.

/// I hope my mama hamster is doing well in another new world. Still filled with much regrets. Saddens me the most when I saw her lying there peacefully and alone. ///

x.