Double Date

The title says it all! Had a double date with my boyfriend's friend at Dempsey's on a Saturday night! It's the first time I've ever tried going on a double date and I've always been wanting to try! It just seems really cool and fun bc it's not all bout you and your another half, but having another set of you guys, that kinda thing y'know.

It all started bc they wanted to head to Dempsey as well, and wanted to eat B&J as well! Super coincidental.

Had so much laughter that night!! It was nice meeting them tho I alr knew the boyfriend when I first started hanging out with my bf who was back then my friend!

I finally had the chance to pamper my family -- with Mochi! Got this 12-pcs set from Mochi Sweets and I gotta say only certain flavors are nice! Caramel Macchiato was obviously bad, and I guess Sakura was fine (to my bro but not to my boyf). Cream Choco was alrighttt but the outer coating was thick according to the other couple! (from my double date)


I had both the Strawberry and Blueberry Cream ^^

11:30PM

Good way to end off the month of November! :) 

I know you're not able to see this right now and maybe only when we get to meet but I'll still type it out here, hoping you'll get to read it some day!

Yet another set of days with little or no contact with you, and a weekend which will not be spent with you. I'll spend the time wisely to mug hard, and will be looking forward to spending time with you again 2 weeks later!

With love,
x.