December



And I realized this month I did not welcome the best month of the year - December. The month that'll be filled with pretty Christmas lights and the joy of everything. If only Singapore snows. December will be the most perfect month!

I ended off Nov with a double date, and kick-started December in a hard way, kind of. 

minions | via Facebook

Having to see couples saying how they started Dec with their another half, I was one of the exceptional together with some other girls who've had their boys serving the army. It wasn't just a simple away-from-my-bf since booking in every Sunday night has become a norm, but they have to leave Sg for 10 whole days and we can't really contact them as well. And then I had Common Test kicking in.

Wtf

But of course I'm not gna just let everything take over me! I'm not gna mob over all these minor things like a kid who couldnt get her fave toy. Like what R told me, I would be the only one she knew that is strong enough to go through all these! Aren't these words sweet?! *So touched and motivated*

Untitled | via Tumblr

I can't wait for everything to be over! 
To do everything that I've been wanting to do. 
To see people I've been wanting to see.
This December shall be awesome :)

Untitled