Coverups

2nd week of December, it's coming too fast! I'm pretty excited for the up and coming days after my Common Test!! There's just too much to look forward to :)

Setting aside those wordy post, I thought I'd like to cover them up with some photos which you might or might not have seen them on my Instagram!


I found a great area in my room to take nice photos like this! You might not think it's nice but I like how white the background was, and how focused the films are. :)




Another Friday down to NYP to meet up with my girls! Not all of them were present but I still appreciate the presence of those who were with me!

And weekends spent at home mugging away, as well as some quality time with my fam. Not too sure if they'll appreciate my time with them but, at least I hoped they really did.

Pesto Salmon and I hate that buttered mashed potato. Also, hated how they were so stingy with the portion of the daily vegetables. Thumbs down! The smoked salmon was great tho!

Ya Kun is the only traditional cafe that I really really love. It's able to satisfy my mom's taste bud with the traditional kopi, as well as mine, bc it has got the mocha frostyz!!!

A productive first-half of Monday! Confession of the day: My parents' room provides quite a good environment for me to study in hahah


Positive note to self which also serves as a msg to my boy: Just that last few days to go. I can't believe we're almost there! x.