Friday the Epic Surprise

[Post updated on 14 Dec 10:50AM]
Back with just a quick update of my last two weekdays!

Thursday spent with my two girls after my econs paper. It's 1-for-1 at Starbucks!!! 
Clem's outlet has got good service and boy, the drinks were good. I remember having this peppermint mocha a couple of years back at Jurong Point's and it tasted bland! Sorry barista. :)

x.

TGIF with the last paper in the early noon. Screw that paper alright? Bc I didn't have enough time to study and I've no idea what I'm studying. Basically it was almost like studying a dictionary! 



Friday the 13th marked the end of my CT! Honestly speaking I couldn't be bothered with the last paper anymore. If I've more time to study, I prolly would consider putting in double the effort.

Right, so aftermath my secret plan aka mission might-be-impossible started! Headed down to town and I guess I was too early. I had to wander around for few hours by myself, with no aims in mind and heart. It's also not like I can buy any clothes as well since I got real broke!

Nothing special but comfy wear is really good.

I couldn't stand shopping alone when there're just huge crowds everywhere, especially H&M! So traumatizing. Was lucky enough to have my bro to save me from boredom and starvation. :')

Got recharged, and finally received a text from the boy saying that he booked out alr! THE LONG AWAITED MSG. That's when I finally got to buy Krispy Kreme - the highlight of the night? - and headed down to Holland V to surprise him!

I had a good wait of 5hrs in total! It was hard to know when he exactly will be there, and I had to keep asking him about his whereabouts, so much that I believe he alr knew that I was coming down despite saying I won't.

8PM. I finally met up with you at Craft Bakery, together with your section mates. It was a great dinner tho I simply had a drink! Once again I got to meet new people, chat and laugh with them and at them, and most importantly, getting to know more about my boy as well. :)

Long and tiring day, but it's all worth it! 
x.