3D2N

This holiday I spent part of my time with half of my family at the Coasta Sands Resort at Downtown East! It's my second visit, the first was on my 15th birthday and I'll never forget how I planned everything myself and my family members simply paid everything for me. I know I'm lucky :)



Day 1's lunch was at Hong Kong Streats and I find it very similar to Xin Wang as they're both serving Hong Kong dishes. I settled for the usual Sweet and Sour Fish rice since I didn't have any feel for other dishes which didn't really appeal to me at that point of time.


This Christmas CSR was Doraemon-themed! It just lifted my spirits up when the tunes played wherever I go! Kids there were really cute to be posing in front of their parents' camera with any Doraemon decorations there hehehe really loved it.






Mocha Latte at night while the rest had late dinner at the Old Day Kopitiam. I just can't believe their fries costed $4?! Or was it normal? Bc I don't eat fries.

So glad to have my Mom joining us till the end for this year's chalet! <3 Do we look alike? HEHE.

Day 2's breakfast @ Sakura and I was so pleased to have B&J's ice cream there! It's alright that the dishes served didn't really suit me this time, bc of the amount of seafood given. But I had the free flow of B&J ice-cream that's like heaven tho I only had this one cup in the end. Was too full I almost puked. I swear I didn't eat a lot but it was just too creamy for me to handle. 


To Changi Village and I thought I'd be able to try Chock Full Of Beans to get rid of Monday Blues but sadly they were not opened bc it's MONDAY!!! I HATE MONDAY.

Cat-ography for you? :) 








It was really nice to take a stroll alongside the beach, with the sea breeze blowing us. I had a peaceful time sitting on the stone bench with my Mom and just staring into space, letting all negativity out from my mind.


Putting fats and guilt aside, I tried the Cuppa Lava Cake from Chocolate Origin! For a $5 lava cake, I guess that's all I could expect. The first few bites were good. I just felt that the ice-cream seemed to be some Marigold/Walls/Kings Vanilla ice-cream?

-

3D2N staycation was really a short and enjoyable one. I didn't take much photos because it's not my first time and I'm still in Singapore no matter what, so nothing special to me. Most importantly, I managed to enjoy myself with my fam during this whole time! :)

-
On the Eve I came home seeing the sick baby boy and that made me really upset. He just got restless and tired after medication. [Latest update: he's getting a whole lot better now]



Anyway I headed out in the evening bc I didn't want to waste my Eve staying home and not having any dates while people out there are enjoying themselves so much.

Impromptu meet up with the best guy and we satisfied our CBTL cravings. It's been way too long since we last chatted I've missed him so so much and I bet he missed me bc he always drop me a text first HAHAH gotcha!



Shaky and blur photos bc we can. Nah just kidding we took it while walking and he went "Seriously?" HAHAH anw thanks for being there for me, coming down to Jurong in such a short time. Really glad to have you esp on a Christmas Eve!

x.