BBQ // 47 Ronin







It wasn't anyone's birthday or was it for some special event, but we just went for BBQ bc we wanted BBQ. D invited us to her fam's 2nd condo and they decided to make full use of the facilities, one of which was the BBQ hut! I wouldn't call it a pit bc 1) it was obviously luxurious looking and not like those you see at ECP and 2) we need no charcoal! 

Sad girl is me, who couldn't get the marshmallows half-burnt like the others! Nevertheless I enjoyed the entire process and also the very environment, not forgetting the great companions for the day!


Met up with the boy at JCube smelling like a barbecued pork chop and we caught the movie - 47 Ronin. I liked the show and the characters in there! Sucha pity that Japanese who fought for their country have to die but with honor. I guess it's a culture in them so they didn't think bad of it but if I were them, I'd prolly die from sadness bc I had to die no matter what. 

x.