//NYP//VEGANBURG//

Much thanks to e-learning, I managed to get out of the house in the morning on Friday and headed off to Town, in hope to get polaroid films but obviously I didn't get anything but a $7 coffee bean drink. 

Off to NYP right after that to find my dearest friends! Sucha pity our Hamster didn't get to come with us but there's always next time :)

To satisfy our hunger temporarily I got chococone after so many years haha!!!

Dee and I finally got the chance to meet and so I chose a good place to have our romantic reunion dinner HAHAH

Really afraid there'll be crowds since this place is so accessible for people with cars, so that means those adults can just drive in and drink here with their friends. But surprisingly it was quite quiet?


Ma priddy pritz Dee!

Lemon Loco. Hawaiin Teriyaki. Spinach popz! 
Healthy dinner at 8PM!



It took me a good 1hr to finish them all, so fulllllll


I was SO eager to bring her into the toilet bc it's so luxurious and oh-so comfortable please. We just spent our night taking photos in there #yourtypicalgirlstory
 

Hooray updated polaroid films to end off the night! 

And like you said, we might not be in the same poly and not talk everyday or even often, we still are strong together and have lotsa things to catch up on! Super happy to be able to meet you after so long. <3 Looking forward to our next date already!

x.