His girlfriend is a kid.

A date away from town and off to find the animals with my someone special!!!
Was SOOOO excited to be there bc I can finally see the pandasssss 





I got him this super duper huge meringue from Gastronomia! Prolly the biggest we've ever seen and I shocked him pretty well hehe I'm a nice girlfriend :)

@#$%^&*() PANDAS IM WE'RE COMING FER YA

*Squeals* How can they be so cute. I thought I'd be able to get polaroids of more of them but unfortunately I only managed to get one (and almost got caught but hey I was fast enuf! Sorry cute stuff)


And yeah we only get to see one of them, not sure if it's Kai Kai or Jia Jia. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only disappointed soul there!



Panda for buns, panda for coffee. The food there are all overpriced so you should just grab the buns and coffee tho the buns aren't anything special but the cute appearance only.



.... seriously.


Getting into the glow-in-the-dark souvenir shop and I'm obviously the winner here please!

River Safari >>>> Zoo!!!!

Hey look at my boyfriend's friends. :)



Does it feel nice to hug yourself and sleep too? Bc I wna try that also!

Lemurrrrr I love your tails.


Ended off our visit seeing the Frozen Tundra! So damn elated to see this big cute stuff swimming rounds and rounds and that oh-so sexy look when it was about to make a turn back (only my boyf understands this I guess)

And the initial plan was to visit Night Safari but after some change of plans we decided to postpone it and instead head over to Upp Thomson Rd for cheap dinz. Smart asses R Us, walked for prolly almost 2km or less, sweated so much, still gave up and took bus to AMK!! But the part where we sang and walk down the road together was indeed memorable <3 

Zha Jiang Miannnnn YUMYUM

It was really nice to spend almost the entire day with him tho at the end of the day my mood got dampened a littleeeee and the only regret was not being to take any polaroids together hmm. NEXT TIME I'LL DEFINITELY SPAM JUST YOU WAIT. *evil grin*



Anyhow you still get to see another side of me and we had so much fun togetherrrr love you hehe <3
x.