4th ♥

Monday dinner with the Ngs! I love tofu and beancurds and gaaah just soy beanssss <3


I got this Pororo snack from Sheng Shiong while bf did his grocery shopping. Relieving the moments as a kid~

At the back of the packaging was a picture of all the 10 characters so I started displaying them! Really putting myself in the shoes of the kiddos and I finally knew how they felt and how I felt in the past! Wait I don't think I even do that last time HAHAH

I only found 8 :(((

School for only 2hrs and that sudden craving for dark choco just came into me.

Off to JEM to find bf *-* for early dinner and much thanks to him I get to satisfy my salad buffet craving at Earles' Swensens!!! Also I met 3 of my schoolmates, 2 of which are my friends! Thanks for serving us hehe it's been a while since I last met you guyssss 

My life is so completed. Got the best gift ever from my bf and I super love it. I was really smiling like crey crey please...... ? HEHE. I don't think there's a need to show you guys what he gave bc it's something personal but.....
the sweetest thing ever sorry boy if you didn't want me to show!

It's tmr but, Happy 4th <3
x.