New month.

"Hey Nov, Bye Oct!"
Finally something worth to blog about. :) This year passes so fast, and in a blink of an eye, it's alr November, which means 2013 is coming to an end. 

Oct definitely wasn't being friendly to me. It started out bad, if I didn't remember wrong (and I don't wish to remember bad memories anyway). But I guess it ended off pretty well..... other than having my specs broken in the early morning of 31 Oct. -____-

Anyhoohaheehi /lol/ I'm glad to have Friday as the first day of a new month! It just feels right. And here's a Outfit of the Day shot to welcome 01 Nov :-)

Lately I haven't been taking selfies, all thanks to my phone. But now that everything's back to normal... hehe


Tze Char with Sist and Momma for dinz. 

It's so chilly I'm feeling so lazy now so,
Goodnight x.