和你在一起的第100天

So the story begins: Me wanting to be an even nicer girlfriend decided to bake for my boy since he's going thru a tough time in the army, so I went to J's house and did some trial run first.
First batch looked pretty promising but....

It tasted horribly awful like so darn bitter I cannot even-
Don't laugh ok.
Second batch was still alright and the taste was slightly better after learning from our mistakes.

But I still didn't get to do my ideal cupcakes that day, so I kept trying at home with an oven toaster and guess what?
Your modern 'fa gao' (traditional steamed cake that's normally used for praying) LOL. This is what you get for not having an electrical mixer and a proper baking oven. 

Plan failed. Oh wellllll...... life goes on!

Day 99th.

Stepped into Fruit Paradise @ Raffles Mall. I'm still more used to Vivo's.


Not long after, we had DimDim for early dinz!
Their custard buns didn't flow out like it should be (according to what he said) but it's still nice to me la! Anyway it's my virgin experience with custard buns okay.

BUT THIS IS DEFINITELY A MUST-EAT!
Baked BBQ pork buns with butter (something along that line, I can't remember the exact name!)
It's damn nice and the outer layer was so crispy! 

Damn this boy just accompanied me home even tho by 1015pm we're still a few bus stops away from my house. In the end he went off only at 1130PM. 
I'm still feeling bad but thank you <3

Hooray to our 100th day! I know only Koreans celebrate this day but we're quite looking forward to it too. 
Coffee Bean + assignments while he napped > watched Hunger Games on TV + pancake cooked by him

Tho we spent the day really simple, it was still nice to be able to be by your side almost the whole day till you booked in. 

x.