Midweek.

So these were the last few photos I could take using my phone. :((( Hopefully I'll get my memory space back soon so that I can have more photos to upload here!

That feeling when boring lect actually ended 30mins early is really A W E S O M E. Headed off to Drips Bakery with J since she's been dying to try their tarts!

And puh-lease let me tell you, this Dark Choco tart is the best I've ever had. It's better than EwF/Awfully Chocolate I SWEAR!!! Please give it a try! Also, they've the freshest fruit tarts ever! Definitely worth it :)

And here's me with my 'new' hairstyle. I'm still slowly trying to get used to having fringe and since now I've got quite a number of you complimenting it, I'm feeling even better! 



Just another day when I'm feeling far from you. Midweek bluessssss ~

x.