3rd//Family Day//Updates

It seems like most of my viewers actually read my blog on Saturdays bc I'm always out on either Friday or Saturday but unfortunately I can only update on Sunday! 

Anyway today has got to be one of the most meaningful day ever! 
Our 3rd month and my boy's Family Day Visit in the army camp :) 

Out of house by 5am and I was actually doing my Econs tutorial at 6am over there lol wts. But anyhow, it was definitely great having to help my parents out on a busy day (and I got myself a small earning too!!) and 3 cheers for me for being able to spend quality time with both families. <3 

A short private time for us two after lunch with the Ngs. :-*


Happy 3rd hehe I'M SO SHY NOW *digs hole and hides*

Sorry I don't have much photos bc my SD card is full ;;

Just a quick update on me: Got my hair cut at Salon Vim again! It's kinda like a sudden thing to do, and since I had to go get my X-ray done at town, might as well....
I'm really not used to having fringe! The last time I had it was like the beginning of sec 4? Before my acne starts to worsen etc. And I swear the fringe is so annoying but some of you actually told me it's a nice hair cut and I looked cute LOL thanks so much *blushes*

The reason why I didn't update my blog too much was bc I wanted to surprise my boy! Hehe but oh well. There's still more things I wna share but.... till next weekend! :)

x.