Random

Just sharing some songs which I've been listening to lately, and I think they're pretty nice but underrated in my opinion?

Personally, I'm not a fan of any girl groups but I do adore some and I appreciate their music. Sistar19/Sistar, f(x) and maybe IU to name a few. But since yesterday, Kara caught my attention! I started listening to Damaged Lady and I really, really love it (partially bc Hara was so effin' perf and simply gorg in the MV. They totally chose the right person to start off the MV! I mean just look at her...... ugh) 
I loved the concept and their make-up but somehow the water sprinkler part doesn't make sense to me bc the people in the room apparently enjoyed being wet in suits and pretty gowns?! WEIRD.

Anyhow, here's Nicole from Kara featuring 2AM's Jinwoon for "Lost"! I paid more attention to Nicole bc she's Key's bestfriend (or should I say, close friend as a female idol...?) and I love Key so yeah that explains why I got into this! 
Loving the MV and wuuuu just look at them. So sweet. It's about them already separated but oh well it WAS sweet.

(Photo credits to allkpop; Edited by me!)

*Squeals!* So much feel for JS & Hyuna I'm defo looking foward to this!!!
x.