USSSSS

Here's another trip down to USS at last! It's definitely a must to go down whenever I've got the time. Also, it's a must to grab a cup of BOOST to accompany me while I stroll along boardwalk on my way to Sentosa! This time round I tried something new (to me, not the menu), which was the Immunity Juice (Orange, Strawberry, Watermelon and Immunity Booster)

Let's goooo!

Since I've been there once and tried almost all the more recommended rides (Never the human cyclone and I've yet to try the Mummy Ride!!), I thought this trip I'd focus more on trying the food there and taking good shots of the place!



The menu was surprisingly limited. But since I was craving for some Chinese food, we decided to just give it a try. 


Well apparently this 炸酱面 really sucks. SORRY! But I'm just so disappointed with the standard they have in USS?! Whoever that created the recipe better not be a pure Chinese. 
Word of advice: JUST DON'T TOUCH THIS DISH OK. 
(My school definitely serves better than this!)

Sesame Street's Space Chaser is finally opened! It's just a slow ride for kids but there were still adults who went in (and we're just one of them tho we aren't fans of Sesame Street). Anyway we're just too full for other exciting rides!


It's the Halloween period and that explains all the Halloween feel with all their decorations and setups along the streets. I've always been wanting to try go for Halloween events, and this year is no exception. I still failed to find the right companion and time to go for this year's Halloween Horror Night! The tickets aren't cheap either. :-\ Oh well such a pity!


This is something I'd obviously recommend when you're in USS! It's 5bux for a cup like this but I swear it's the best damn thing ever! Despite the weather, you can still chew and feel the texture. And the thing is, it just melts in your mouth after a while, that's why it's Mini Melts! It used to exist in vending machines but I guess Singaporeans just don't appreciate it? Sighpi!






So yeah I tried to be like a pro photographer as you can see from the few photos taken above. I don't know about you but, I like it hahaha


IT'S CHURROS BABY!!! I love this more than the one I had at Holland V. That was wayyyy too sweet and damn that sugar coating seriously. :-\




Weather's been really good tho there's slight drizzle, but it didn't spoil our mood and the fun we had there!

Treated sister to Ichiban Boshi bc I really want to spend money but I've nothing to spend on so might as well? And I felt guilty for letting her to pay for almost everything we had at USS. I just had no cash with me right then. This dinner was obviously nothing compared to whatever she's spent on me!

So proud of myself for being able to draw my brows on bus. I hope the brown color is obvious here compared to the previous one? Hehehe let me know how you think of this! I think it looks more natural and soft on me, but I guess I'll still go get my black brows back, just not any sooner. :)

x.