All eyes on you.

Finally a new week, which means a fresh and positive start of the day on Monday again! No Monday Blues since I'm out with J my bbg! 

Back to town like hey what's new but oh well it has became our 2nd home....? Hehk. Genki Sushi to satisfy my noisy tummy!
This girl here is so amazed by the 'express train' so cute!!!!





I obviously adore my top tho it didn't look like how I expected it to be bc I didn't get to try. When I saw this on the rack the other day, I told myself I gotta get it no matter what!!! It's so unique. 

The thing bout shopping is that, when I've the money, I've no idea what to buy. When I've no money, everything is just.......... they all appear in front of me. Ugh girls problem.

////

Tuesday morning had a good stroll with my baby boy and siblings while on our way to the vet for our hamster. Sometimes I think life is just cruel.


In the early evening I couldn't take it but decided to head over to JEM for the first (and last) meal before meeting my parents at Chinatown!


Discover this while cleaning my wardrobe the other day and I'm so glad I did! Got this as a gift from overseas as well! Thank you my friend (okay I kept this for quite long alr and I just kept them at my gift corner bc it's too pretty to use it so I kinda forgot who gave it to me omg I'm not being unappreciative ok!!! Please forgive me!) Anw I thought this was pretty Pandora-ish HAHAHA k.


Another #OOTD! Hahah sorry I just thot this isn't quite my usual style but since it's quite IN these days and I didn't have any flannel top to wrap around my waist, I'll just make use of whatever I have to recreate the style? Who cares if it's like messy or shit. I love it and haters gna hate!

And sist said guys were looking at me but I wasn't aware of that and I still didn't see any weird stares. So I guess guys being guys, they just want to look at girls just bc there are some revealing parts. Boo. At least I bothered to cover myself up pretty decently!

Oh oh oh I drew my brows in Etude House bc there wasn't much people and the staff were busy entertaining others. I gave my brows a different color - Brown - for a softer look and I guess it seems to fit pretty alright since my hair color is naturally brown-black (brown is somehow pretty obvious when under sunlight!)

Love it! For now I'm brow-obsessed hahaha okbye!

x.