POP lo!

Every night before I'm about to meet my boy, I always find it difficult to sleep early. I'm prolly excited tho it's just a normal date but this time it's definitely different! It's POP for my boy after 4 months!!!

Having to wake up at 515am wasn't easy but I still did it. :)



Feeling sooo happy and proud of all the guys there, who survived and pulled through every obstacles and the tough trainings during these 4 months. Just looking at how happy they were, searching for their loved ones while in formation..... Those expressions were priceless. I wouldn't forget that moment. Also, that moment when I had to look through thousands of similar faces and height and sizes of these uniform men, just to find the only one here <3

It wasn't easy to search for you ok? I had to squeeze my way thru the crowd while smelling stinky guys like you! 

Back to his and while he slept, I had a really good time chatting away with his mom. Gotta admit that I was really really sleepy and tired while talking to her but I think I felt better in my heart?
Then dinner was his bro's treat wheee thank you :)


For the first time I ate 3 different meat in one meal oh my god.

Off to town, tried Maccha House at OC Basement. I STILL HATE MACHA SORRY. Wasted 7bux on this and the only thing I loved was Azuki Beanssss :)




Look at someone being all so happy for getting his BK cap at last!

x.