At the beach

After promising baby boy for weeks, we finally brought him out to East Coast Park! He just can't stay still in car rides hehehe so adorable I love him to bits and pieces. Just enjoy looking through the photos alright! :)





And yeahhhhh my babe came along too!!! Been sucha long time since I last met her and thanks to her I've got some fisheye photos taken. Thank you muah!


Had our 二人世界 by the beach while the others went for a walk somewhere.

Sighpi look at this pretty babe. ^^


Beach essentials!!! Lol :P




Look who's tired after almost being outside for 4hrs. IT'S SO CUTE AND FUNNY HEHEHE

Off to JCube and JEM after cleaning up of ourselves at mine.

Nandos for dinner and zomg da bomb. The corn is larger than my face hahahaha sorry I was amused by it.


Simply chilling at Starbucks with my mint blend and her salted caramel which tasted really really good! Spent the night catching up more with one and another, and did what we do best - camwhoring!

Love you babe and thank you for the day! <3

x.