Date

Date with ma boy at Strictly Pancakes at last! This place needs no introduction but if you wna know more... JUST HEAD DOWN TO THE OUTLET! I only go to the one at 44A Prinsep St which is located just opposite of SOTA (School of the Arts). If you're suaku enuf then just call for reservation. Otherwise, gotta queue for 10-20mins or even 30mins for a table, unless you're lucky enuf!
Had the usual bc I'm not a fan of chocolate pancakes. I just love the original ones! Nomnomnomnom 

Movie aftermath - Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2. I think it's pretty interesting wahaha



I love the above photos bc my skin looks nice when I've NO MAKEUP on and NO FILTER added. I know I'm thick-skin but at least im loving myself? Hahaha lol.

Treated ma boy to Canele bc I'm a nice girlfriend 8-)






Dinz w sisty momo papa and of course, him!


Romantic huh? We even shared our dinz :)

School resumes tomorrowwwww i'm not exactly looking forward to tomorrow's bc it's only 2hr?! But not so bad since I'll be heading out afterwards. Hopefully this sem will be manageable and I'll be able to pull thru it! Let's work hard guys *inserts muscular arm emoticon*

x.