Workaholic?

HEYYA! I've been busy working these days, since it's hols and there's lack of staff at work. I hope I'll earn more than expected this month! I'm dying to shop till I drop.

I thot it kinda lacked of smth so....

I joined in!

WC was trying so hard to prove herself right that Pink is taller than me. So here I am, proving to her and everyone else that I'm taller!!!! It IS only until my knee cap so I'm still taller!

I actually ended off August with my boy and started Sept with him as well. :) Met him before work to collect our mooncakes and he got my family Home's Favourite's Mao Shan Wang Durian mooncakes! 
*Thank you so much love you truckloads*

I suppose they taste great bc my family loved it a lot but sadly I just don't accept durians!


xxx

One of the best breakfast has gotta be Kokokrunch with milk. I had two bowls of it and half of the packet is gone just like that. Should've just gotten the economical pack!

So I spent my off day with my siblings today! Had lunch at Seoul Xpress @ Jurong Point and yep I finally tried them after so long!


Chicken Bibimbap for meeee. The portion's big, service was good, food served fast and it all tasted good! I'll definitely come back again and try other stuffs. Just so thankful to be living in the west (tho I'm kinda far from my boy)

Aftermath to Vivo City for some retail therapy with sista. I miss shopping with her and just enjoying life together like this.

I loved the shark crop tee but it's 25bux wtf.
I loved the LOVE/HATE tee but it's way too oversized I just can't style them wtf.
I loved the white collar top but size S is still kinda big wtf.

SHOPPING SUCKS SOMETIMES.

#OOTD: Just in my basics on a laid-back Tuesday!

I'm so happy to have BOOST again, and dinner was simply a healthy one at The Soup Spoon!

I couldn't finish it. ;;

Gna be spending the rest of the days working again!

x.