Eighteen Chefs

Before work today with BBG! Missed her so much :)

Hurrah! I finally tried Eighteen Chefs after so long and I swear it's awwwwesome! Thankfully there's Student Privilege so my entire meal was only about $10 - Cheese Baked Rice with 3 toppings + Ice Lemon Tea + Ice Cream! It's SO yummy. I can't wait to go back again! And they made me appreciate my life as a student but can I pretty please be a student that doesn't need to hand up assignments and projects? Lol. 


Shopping after lunch and I'm honestly madly, deeply in love with these apparels I just can't help but to snap some pics in fitting room. #typicalweimin



And hurhur I've got this zit-attack bc of my horrible lifestyle... Lack of water, irregular meals and sleeping hours, bad diet.... ;; So much for working but I'm pretty sure I'll be fine just before I meet up with ze Boy.

And speaking of ze Boy, he's off for his outfield for 7 days. 2 days have passed and each day I'm praying for him. Can't wait to see him on the 12th <3 

xoxo