Saturdate

I thot I'd like to add some visuals of my dearest baby boy. He seems to have become more and more camera-shy as he grow older ;; 

And before work, I went to buy Magnum Black. Honestly speaking I felt that the classic ones are still the best!!!
Espresso was just.... meh.

xxxx

Saturdate with my boy as usual. Breakfast at Hatched as he promised! Hehe.
I..... satisfied.... my poached eggs cravings....... at last. *inserts infinity hearts*

His 'Sleepover Hatched Special' dessert. 

Presenting to you, the behind-the-scenes aka the pains before eating.

Treated this idiot to Paris Baguette. Good girlfriend is me, baby.


This is life with boyfriend. Especially having him as the boyfriend. Prolly by this year end I'll be fat like beyond imagination. But oh well this can maybe motivate me to work harder to shed off some kilos. 

Some family time at Bugis and I spent less than 30mins before they decided to head home ;-;




AND HI ALL, MEET MY NEW BUD, PINK!!! 



This boy specially went down to PS right after his bookout -still in his uniform- just to get this for me.
Thank you my dear boy for this monthsary gift -- something I've been longing for. :-*