Short day out.

Hurrah I'm out today on a Saturday (like what's new, I just can't stay home sometimes)
Featuring my fave shoes of the month and my new bag given to me as my gift from my ION Homies!

Finally set my foot at Sunset Way and decided to settle on cheap lunch - dimsum at food courts. No idea why but I've been dying to try dimsum at lower profile places as compared to like, restaurants. Feels more traditional heh.
But the only thing we both love was the 鸡窝包 (the one furthest away in the photo)




Off to Tiong Bahru for a walk-about and search for nice cafes to head to in future. Forty Hands for today!

So expensive I only had Iced Chocolate but anw didn't want to get myself filled with too much fats!

So someone decided to do a big project by baking these cupcakes all by himself with the help of his friend in the midnight after booking out. Thank you for sacrificing your time and sleep just to do this for my birthday! <3 

x.
I wish I could have you all to myself every single moment.