Month end x Shopxwmin


Last day of September I spent staying at home to let my body and face rest. For those who might not have known bout this, my face is currently in horrible state again! Apparently my skin reacted REALLY BADLY to a certain product and I need to stop applying all cosmetics just in case it worsens the condition. I'm actually surprised the problem didn't show up in photos so you might've thought I actually am doing good but nah... I'm so scared to head out now, afraid of how others will look at me but I still need to work for the next 3 days. Now my self-esteem has hit the rock bottom once again. Sigh. But anyway this morning I've managed to see a doct and got a new skincare regime! Hopefully it'll get better 10 days later. Pray for me please! x.

A quick note for those who love to put on makeup or those who depend heavily on cosmetics:
Be careful of what you're using! Do more research and don't just believe whatever the sales person has told you bc they merely worked there - they didn't produce the product and hence do not know exactly what the products can do for you! The best is still to have a good diet, good lifestyle, cleanse your face properly and deeply, and stick to bare, natural face! 

At least this is what I'm telling myself each time I see myself in the mirror and when I see my products. Once my skin recovers, I'm so not gna touch any cosmetics other than concealers and eyebrow drawing!

And on a brighter note......
Click on the image above and you'll be brought to the page!

I finally get my online store done! Basically I've lots of apparels that I desperately want to get rid of, so I put in all my effort to set up this page! Please drop by to take a look and spread the link around! Thank you :)

Have a good week ahead!
x.