Random thoughts.

I'm not your typical kind of girl.
Not the girl-next-door.
Not the girl with piercings just bc almost all girls have. I'm just that 1 out of 10 that doesn't like to have earrings on me.
Not that girl who smacks on lip gloss or lipsticks whenever I'm heading out.
Not that girl who aims to look pretty or cute no matter how much important looks are. I just want to be presentable and acceptable.
Not that girl who aims to have boobs that looked like it's gna drop out anytime.
Not that girl who aims to have ant waist.
Not that girl who wears short denim shorts and looks damn hot in it.
Not that girl who can fit into jeans perfectly/whose legs look so slender in jeans.
Not that girl who is so gentle with her stuffs. Everything falls in my hand.
Not that girl who laughs so cutely, whose laughter can mesmerize every single one out there.
Not that girl who argues with the boyfriend every now and then and pick on them.

I'm that kind of girl,
who likes to laugh like shit,
who loves to eat yet afraid to eat,
who wants to lose weight and yet not do anything about it,
who's willing to do everything and anything just to show the boyfriend she loves him more than she thinks he do,
who isn't girly or feminine at all.

I can't think of anything else bc my sister is talking to me and disrupted my train of thoughts, damn.

But anyhow, I'm not your typical kind of girl.

Will you love me?

//P.S It's not like my boyfriend said anything or whatsoever haha it just came out of randomness//