Tags and all

So tonight I'm feeling quite relaxed after working out for almost 10mins (I had a great time stuffing myself with good food but the aftermath effect was feeling twice as horrible - HEREBY DECLARING GUILTY!)

While I'm tuning into some great songs I thought I'd be good for me to answer some delayed questions/incomplete task from long time ago - doing the random 20 facts about ME and "What are your pet peeves?"


1. I'm very much a random girl, which explains why I'm doing this right now.
2. I believe in Fate a lot.
3. Many things that I do depends on my mood.
4. I don't fangirl as much as I did in the past.
5. Pink is one of my fave English Pop artiste.
6. I've got a number of friends I can truly trust, and I'm thankful for their existence! *inserts many hearts*
7. I prefer Coffee Bean over any other cafes.
8. When I'm bored at home, I watch Youtube videos.
9. Some of my fave Youtubers are: Clothes Encounter, Eat Your Kimchi, Claire Marshall
10. I love blogging and I love to read blogs too.
11. I ever thought of opening my own shop - Cafe or Retail (F&B)!
12. Once I'm addicted to a song, I'll rape the repeat button.
13. I FREAKIN' LOVE FROYO!!!
14. Obsessed with ONLY dark chocolate and it MUST be AT LEAST 75%!
15. Hatred to the ultimate when I see articles on animal abuse, so much hate that I curse them so badly
16. I've skipped fastfood for years, this year being the 3rd. I only indulge in Mac's breakfast and nothing else!
17. I haven't been drinking soda drinks for the longest time.
18. I've dieted and am still dieting (cross fingers, I'm still trying to maintain!)
19. HATE MUSHROOMS.
20. I love my family, my baby boy, my very close friends and of course, my boyfriend :)

There you go, 20 facts about me! I'm very sure there're more than just 20 facts but that's all I'll do!

xxxx

Someone once asked me on ask.fm "what are you pet peeves?". At first I couldnt understand that bc of some spelling error but now I'll be answering it! Top 3 pet peeves............ *drumrolls*

1. It's annoying when I see boyfriends carrying girlfriend's bag. On the positive side, it seems sweet that the boyfriend is helping the girlfriend carrying her bag so as to lighten her load. But helloooo girls you carry your bag bc you needed to put things, not bc you want to let your boyf carry them right?! What're your shoulders and arms and hands for then? Very often I viewed these guys as sissy/pussy/girly/gay rather than sweet. /shrugs/

2. While deciding whether or not to take the escalator, please stand aside and not in front of the escalator! It's pretty disturbing to see how people (even if they did it unintentionally) just stood there to think if they should go up/down or not. Like heyyyy step aside for others please? Thank you!

3. PDA! Who can stand this? Since I'm attached now, some things I can understand. But I don't understand why some couples like to touch each other so intimately in the public. Hell yes couples are supposed to be "in their own world" to show that they're damn deeply in love with each other but please also be mindful of your own behavior outside!

I shan't ramble on just in case I go off topic heh!

x.