I think I love stingray

That day has finally arrived!! On the 16th I went to SEA Aquarium for FREE thanks to my sist bc she got it for free lol I've no idea how! Was supposed to have gone there last week but delayed bc I fell sick! 

Anyway I'll let the photos do the talking for me! I took quite a lot but will only show some better quality ones! I've also added in short clips taken by me so do view them!! Hehe. :)


My supervisor just came back from her hometown and got this for her colleagues and I'm one of them hahah So loving it!!









While walking around, I actually met this girl that was so EFFIN RUDE I actually raged on twitter, some of you might know what happened. But anw the story was, I stood behind her to wait for her to go away so I can view. When she turned around to leave, she just said "EXCUSEEEE" in a very rude and not-cute-at-all tone (she isn't cute too lol) AND she knocked onto my boobs without saying sorry. Fuck man how can kids be so rude? They should just stick to watching videos in classrooms and learn from their teacher's dead words.





And the highlight of the day would be Jellyfish!! I've been seeing people on Insta posting photos of it and they were SO BEAUTIFUL! I kept walking and walking and almost got annoyed bc I couldn't see them after walking so long????



I think the girl that asked "Why are they changing colors?" is so cute haha!






Stingrays looked so ugly at the bottom but I still think they looked cute after looking at them so much?!?! 

Here's a selfie to disrupt the entire post!






I GOT IT!!! :)





Dinner at Astons! It's surprisingly cheap and yummy!



Got the lightstick for only 1 bux! I got much more excited than the kids there can you imagine that. The lady selling it walked past me and I was like "okay the next time she walk past me I'm so gna buy!". And so I went forward and went like "Hi can I have one please!!" HAHAH so kiddddd. But I love it to the max it's so pretty and definitely the best souvenir from SEA Aquarium! 

I think I'm done here. Till next time! :)
x.