I Heart U

FINALLY I got to meet my boy on Thursday morning. Off to AMK Hub to get his stuff and went for grocery shopping for noon's cooking at his!



Got my Chill-Mint Cookies whatever that is called. And I really gotta say it's nothing much? It tasted like any other ice-cream outside and it's definitely not worth $5.90 or even more than that for the large cup. The only special thing bout it is the process of making the ice-cream on the spot for you to see (but it's also not like you can really SEE what's going on inside actually)

Boyfriend's kitchen invasion time!
Oh yeah baby that's it, my our homemade pancakes mostly done by me while having him as my assistant! Obviously I'm proud bc it tasted nice ;-)

Evening time we got his momo's help and guidance and taaadaaaa dinner! 

xxxx

Friday down to town like what's new but we're here for desserts and some walking around only.

His Bear Bites took forever which means ... time for photospamming :)


Hell yeah my new kicks from F21 :-) It's a damn real steal.

Presenting to you....

my most annoying boy ever.




JEM for dinner together w ma fam before heading back to my house!



I swear I was damnnnnn high the entire day. Maybe I've gotten even more comfortable with him as time goes by. And I gotta say a bit of distance is healthy for relationships bc for me, I think it brought us closer after his outfield camp :)

xoxo