Updates

Start of September has been pretty... not-so-nice to me. But anyhooha I'm still blessed to have my loved ones with me (if you were to exclude my boy from this case for now)

Guys, how long has it been since I last posted this babe's photo?!?! SAY HI TO MY DEAREST OF THE DEAREST & BESTEST OF THE BESTEST! 

She needs no introduction if you're following me close enough at this space :-)

On a Saturday night at 8:45 I just have to tweet "Anyone can come out and have Starbucks with me now" and she just have to reply "ME". There you go, 2 girls being so steady and heading out to the nearest Starbucks outlet (which is JEM!)


While she studied, I managed to complete reading the last few pages of "Lost for words" and yes I did it! Just on that day when my book is due for return (but I still owe it for few days bc I didn't have the time to return it. Meh.)


All-time fave from Starbucks. Make a guess what drink is that!

As she sides-track from her studies, we chatted over our drinks and damn, we've too much in common in terms of thinking. That explains us being best friends.


7 years and counting on! All the best for your promos my dear girl. You can do it! <3 

xxxx

On a Sunday before work, BBG and I met up again for "brunch" but we had clothes for lunch instead. Girls being girls, no matter what the circumstances are.
Gotta thank me for making your Insta alive eh bbg hehehehe

And here's a quick glance of what I did at work on the 10th. First meal of the day at 7PM and shared with bbg!
 
Pretty horrible time working bc of my health condition. I didn't mean to be weak okay?! I was strong enough to not visit the Doc and I know I'm strong to pull through every and any obstacles in life! #STAYPOSITIVE

Kim Gary's was nice enough to deliver the meal to our shop tho I said "I'll come back and collect". Thumbs up for good service and good food!!!

xxxx

And today 11/9 I'm supposed to work but meh, who knows I felt even worse. I didn't even take any meds but I felt so blur I went for a 2hr nap.
Awkward smile. I just couldn't smile bc too.... tired? 

Pinkie has been a great companion especially during the cold weather and when I'm sick. It's nice to be hugging this cute stuff when you're not in your best condition. And I'm also thankful to have my baby boy snuggling in bed with me. So loved!

/// Tomorrow's the day at last :) ///

x.