Advanced celebration

Lunch @ HV before work. Back to the same o'place for Nasi Lemak! It's our favourite :-)
They've renovated and upgraded their system by using tablets to self-order and self-collect but I honestly don't think there's a need for that tho it kinda speeds up whatever their doing? Haha. NICE FOOD ANW!

Treated bro to Coffee Bean oh well what to do when you've a nice sister like me?! :)

Work work work ~

xxxx

Early birthday celebration with my clique! I'm so happy I finally get to meet up with MOST of them. Dee couldn't turn up and I've no idea where's my another bitch (Pavi) and I call her bitch bc she's just so fun to be with <3 

Subway Feast for lunch while watching SJ Mystery 6! I screamed so much I swear. Can't help! 

And ma sweet girls surprised me! They prepared such beautiful cake ordered from an Instashop!!! (OMG?!?!?! Am I the only one not knowing you can buy cakes from Instagram too??)


Sweetness overloaded!

And another surprise! They baked Nutella cupcakes from scratch by following a recipe I'm so touched???? Oh please. Where do you find such nice friends on Earth? 
It's so amazing how the Nutella is still on the top layer when you bite it hehe good job girls!!

(once again WY i'm SO SORRY I cropped you out in the photo but unintentionally. Hope the rilukkuma is enuf to pay back hehehehe)
I'm so sad my polaroid is giving me so much problems! Can't wait to get it fixed tomorrow if I've the time to spare before dinner!

Anyhow, hooray to rainbow cake and all! Love you guys so so much we'll meet again soon!!! Thank you so much today. I honestly wasn't expecting anything at all bc all I ever wanted was to just meet up with you guys and catch up over simple lunch! :)

xoxo.