Shit happens.

Shit happens. Life goes on. Whatever. I can't be bothered with whatever shit that has happened to me. Be gone, Monday Bluez! Let's talk about the past few awesome days!

xxxx

TGIF with my dearest lesby Dee!

I've been dying to try out Nutella Tart from EwF bc everyone seemed to be raving bout it, so I gave it a try at last! But I don't think it's super nice?! So sickening but oh the crust base....


Anw got my Sephora 3-in-1 strengthening nail care polish! Love how it dries up so fast and leaves no brush marks. Thumbs up ~

x

Saturday with le boy at my house and holy shit he saw me bare faced for the first time I cannot. Anyhow, cooked pasta for him for lunch! I totally prepped this all by myself okay ;-)

Tea break @ MK!




Here's my tart with Iced Mochacino! It's so damn nice but someone don't know how to appreciate mocha lor?! :B



Hooray to Mint Blend on an ultra humid day to cool myself down while walking to Bugis :)

For the past few days I kept craving for Ramen, especially Ajisen Ramen and god knows why. I just wanted to break my diet for once and go for something that looks yummy?! Hehe so yep, Cha Shu Ramen for dinnerrrrr NOMMMMZMZMZMZMZZ


Ma Boy sponsored Rilukkuma film and here's to end off our day!

xoxo