Updates

THURSDAY: School was great. DSS Lesson spent on doing some work and started camwhoring away and talking about horror and gore movies. This is weird but, it's really fun scaring and freaking ourselves out lol! So here's Ivan and I after so long of not taking photos together. :-)


Like woah it's snowing!!! LOL



-
FRIDAY: Some no make up for you? Heh. But of course I don't leave the house looking damn bad lol.

TGIF! I so gotta grab Coffee Bean bc I was in a damn good mood! 
Introducing.... ze Original Mocha! 


ILSC forever damn slack. So I decided to picnic in lecture!! Enjoying some sushi w ma gangsta babe while listening to lect. I CAN MULTITASK! 

And the recent addict.....

Off to town w sist and I must conclude that Charlie Brown isn't that worthy!!! 
It's really just the appearance of the shop and the name sounds cute that'll make you wna try out. But meh.

So we had to get something else to fill our tummies again!! I've got Orange Choco Bitter from Taka's Food Fair. Yey to alcoholic ice-cream! 

And then my all-time-fave drink : BOOST! 


That pretty much summed up my Friday Night in town. Had my lappy with me so it was sure tiring and so inconvenient, but I still managed to shop and got myself a pair of shoes that I've been aiming for about a week! I'm also damn tempted to get some tops but I guess I'll have to control a bit more and wait for my online order to arrive. Can't wait!!

And here's me on a Saturday morning... 
Snuggling in bed under my comfy sheets at 7am+ and doing work. Not so cool. 

Getting out of my cribs in noon! Pray for good weather so everyone can enjoy themselves out there under the sun on a Saturday ~ 

x.