JULY.

Here's to a better July! May all shit be gone. And I'm hoping for a better next half of the year too!! Just can't believe how fast time flies. :-)



Monday with some of my Zulus mates during lunch. Love them so much! It seems like they're the only group of friends I can really mix with and be myself.
Thank God I found you <3


Ma gangsta bb :-*


Damn bloated but still got forced to eat all these. I skipped rice, so I guess I didn't exactly eat a lot? And what's more I shared them with my sist! #selfdenial #judged HAHAH

And today I actually went to school with NO WALLET. That's when I felt really insecure but luckily I grabbed some notes when heading out. I still survived. I think SMRT and SBS have earned quite a bit from me today!!! To think I went to top-up my card yesterday. How sad.


See my tired face there? Yeah it's been there the whole time today. 

Mask + Nap = HEAVEN! I'm back to a fresher me.

Happy July! I promise to concentrate well and study harder for my Aug exams, so then I can enjoy my holidays well!!!

ask.fm/xwmin will always be there for you!
x.