#TEAMSALT

Saturday was awesome with the best new bunch of people! I obviously did not regret waking up early and spending the entire day with them!!! 

In the entire group I only knew of Elson and Dhakk since we're Zulus 7, but that didn't stop me from making friends and just stick around with them. Being separated wasn't that bad bc I get to know more friends! 

Meet my new mates ;-)


At our 2nd station // Task: we've to take 10 photos to fit the 10 given captions! Totally fun bc we've to shame ourselves in the public, specifically in front of Haagen-Dazs la.




I'm sorry 5A, I always guessed the clues correctly heeeeh. But I couldn't have guessed without the help of y'all too! 

Loved this station at boardwalk bc we're all like 'Fuck Disney' for all those questions.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY! Station games at Sentosa beach and we concluded that Aladdin 5A is forever Top 2. FINE. TOTALLY FINE. We're still winners!









Off to Vivo City for dinner! It was nice meeting everyone and I LOVE ALADDIN! 

I didn't really bond with 5B peeps but surprisingly one of my close friends in Aladdin came from there! Meet Wan Ting the really active girl :) Proud of her for being able to be who she really is now, after hearing her darker side of story! I'm glad you came to #teamsalt even though your friends weren't with you, same goes to Jia Li (who isnt in the photo but yeah just expect a chiobu la ok)


With Jocelyn!!! Thank you for staying for dinner and that's the only photo we took together haaaah we'll all meet soon!!!

Last but not least, my dearest teamsalt (not complete) including the precious Aladdinnnnz. Totally spent my night with them till 10PM+, and just being sorry for not mingling with everyone bc I was quite lazy at that time already... whoops!



Thank you all, especially XW, Ken and Darien for being such nice, lovely seniors :) I can't wait to have Aladdin/TeamSalt lunch/dinner! SO MUCH LOVE FOR ALADDIN-TEAMSALT

x.