T.G.I.F and some updates

It's just been 5 days since I last blogged but it felt like damn long already!! But anyways I've been doing good and I hope it's the same for everyone else! Just that I found myself getting more and more bad...? Didn't really have the drive to study or pay attention during lect this whole week but inside of me it's like fighting to study harder. Empty promises as always...

ANYHOW.
Here's some visual updates! Just me and my friends :-) Thankful to have you guise around, if not life in Poly would've sucked bc I'm gna be a loner!! 

///BB! Must always smile and be happy okay bc the world's not gna end yet haha! You still have me here tho I'm really lost when something happens to you and I've no idea how I can help other than breathing to provide you with oxygen to stay alive... Boohoo. Anyways, love you! x///


Thursday's forever the slacking day bc of my 5hr-long breaktime! Lunch with friends, Big Bang Theory (first time watching it!!!) in the library and froyo date with sister :-)




No proper #OOTD but WHO CARES ANYWAY.
People gotta really stop looking at me as if I can't walk with this pair of lovely shoes really. Totally loved it and didn't regret AT ALL for investing on this tho it's brandless and like, nothing much. But I've got many people telling me this is damn chio ok! Thanks <3

///Side-track a little/// The other day with army boy :)

And I remembered myself telling him "I looked like angel here sia!!" bc of the lighting HAHAH it's damn nice okay. At least to me.

Ma sunshine boy came to school w me today! How nice ;-) 

Finally had a taste of how Strawberry kitkat tastes like. Pretty similar to Pocky! 

Down to town after school. I MISS SHOPPING SERIOUSLY. Speaking of which now I'm wondering what have I been doing with my life. HOLIDAYS JUSEYO ~~~


\
Happy TGIF and can't wait for tomorrowwwww! #TEAMSALT leggo!

xx.