Despicable Me 2

Spent my Sunday noon with army boy (sorry I really like calling you army boy hehe). Watched Despicable Me 2 in 3D and am really happy!! Minions are way too adorable can I have them? And not forgetting Agnes, the cutest of all :-) 

Oh, couple seats are nothing but just normal seats without that thing in-between lol! 

/// P.S Thank you for always being my movie partner and prolly beyond that! ///

Lunch @ Hot Tomato. It just struck on me that few months back my first treat from you was at Hot Tomato too!
Shared almost half of all my meat with him. Try harder in making me fat!!! *Evil grin*

You just have no idea how much this baby girl love ze army boy looool. It's like every 1 minute she has gotta turn back and look at us, maybe more of him and not me *rolls eye* haha!

Samsung I think you gotta improve on your front cam's quality!!


I still have got other photos in his phone so I guess I'll have to wait for another week for it. Bleah. I'll post next time if I want to........ 

WARNING : IDIOT ALERT!!! 




These are for the lack of our photos. Hope it helps to entertain your eyes and brighten up your day/night HAHAHA

x.