F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I know I've been like mopping around Twitter and even my blog being all emo and stuff. I'm so sorry about that but I just wanted to find a space to pour out all my feelings! And since I suck at expressing.... Okay forget it.

This blog's all about my friends, like seeing more of friends' faces and less of mine. I guess it's high time I give them some chance bc they definitely deserve it. Because of friends, days are made better anywhere and everywhere :-)

So here's Monday for you -- before S&W and it's our first time taking class shots. Not everyone present but one day we will! *cross finger*





And one of the days when I was on my way home feeling all exhausted, my whatsapp got spammed like crey in a minute. Turns out to be Shan sending me the photos that both of us took on our way home weeks ago. I miss her so much! <3
So many more photos I don't think I should share here bc too precious heh! Thank you best partner :*

Tuesday -- Skipped lect and went off for grocery shopping for Project! I didn't skip for no reasons okay. Island Creamery in the early noon with bb!



Thank you so much bb, for being there and listening to me, telling me things that made my heart feel soooo much better. I'll still take them as white lies no matter how truthful you are hehe. I love you :)

xxx

And here's today! Thursday being all slack. Went to school for only 1hr of lecture bc I was late. For once. Just when I wanted to skip the entire lect, my friends kept asking me to go. THANK YOU GUISE. The lect might be useless but meh, at least I got to meet friends :)

Lunch @ JEM's Earle Swens. Salad buffet for $13.90 only!! Of course I couldn't eat much haha. So I just had 2 plates of it. I'll go back again and eat even more!
TOTALLY LOVING THE MIXED BEANS! Damnnn they were awesome.


Not forgetting my dessert: Oreo Strawberry Yogurt Blend!
Yep, all about being healthy. That's how I curb my temptation for ice-cream - switch them for Yogurt!


Met some of my Aladdins @ Munch while having dinner with my sec school peeps! 
Love y'all! 

Goodnight!
x.