'Cause I'm a shadow

I think I'm pretty hard working to wake up early automatically, and then doing my work. But while I'm having my breakfast, I decided to fangirl and blog bout B2ST - my long lost love (lol). And yeah just in case you aren't aware, I WAS their hardcore fangirl.

I havent been following up with them so much, just listening to their new songs released and that's all. I'm totally not a crey fangirl like I used to be in the past. Sigh.

So today I just felt like checking out 'Shadow', another newly released song. I didn't know it's the full track and damn, I'm super excited!! What I love about B2ST is that they're always consistent with their style, at times going Ballad and some other times the rock side. I'm always thankful whenever artistes know what style they should be doing. Another thing is they focus mainly on songs and thus they don't always change their image, which is good! You'll forever love them and their looks. *Thumbs up!*

Check out their official MV!!! I think it's damn nice and their MV is something different from what they always do. *Another thumbs up!!!*


Hope you love it as much as I do!
x.