Sunday Funday

/// Sunday /// Back to work x Happy x Satisfied cravings x healthy day bc only had one meal!
Twelve Cupcakes for my family!

/// Today /// No Monday Bluez x Movie x Rainbow's House!
Watched Epic in the morn and I'm really happy!!! It's been really long since I last caught an animated movie. Really miss my childhood days! I swear I love Epic's story line!
Lunch @ Ginza!
Teabreak at Bakerzin!



Thanks for da treat idiot, from ze movie to lunch to desserts! I'll see you again.......like few weeks later, if time permits. All the best for your NS and I'll treat you when you're back ok!! xx

Off to Rainbow's house! I miss her dogs as much as I miss her /I bet you're gna fake shy when you're reading this/

The exposure came out real bad actually. Sighpi I'm so worried for my polaroid!!! 

Boohoo I'm gna be working from tomorrow all the way till Friday nonstop! Full shifts bc I need ka-ching!

Please don't be expecting any updates from me until weekends! I'll enjoy work as much as I can :)